Monday, January 5, 2009

Dance Classes


Miss Emma took her first dance lessons today. I have signed her up for Ballet and Tap. She totally loved it. I couldn't get her tennis shoes on her when it was time to leave. She wanted to stay in her tap shoes. She was so adorable. The teacher said that she cried once but decided to become the class "defender of rights" for children in time-out. The teacher said that every time she put a child in time-out, Emma would run to the defense of the child and tell them that her mommy would get them out of time-out.


She is so cute and everyone just loves her. Of course, I had to make some great hairbow for all the kids to want to tear out of her hair and keep. I thought that maybe next week I would make hairbows for everyone in her class and that way they would leave hers alone! LOL..

No comments: