Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Know it all!!


I can tolerate a lot of things but there is one thing that I can not tolerate!
It's a KNOW IT ALL!
Today I stood in class and watched a girl, who has done nothing but brag about how she works in the local hospital operating room yet she can not sterilize herself for surgery. GO FIGURE! All the while there was a general knowledge of what was going on in lab today she had to butt head with the teachers every time they told us how to do things for sterilizing yourself for surgery. All the girl kept saying was that her hospital didn't do it that way. The girl talked about how she was in surgery but didn't know the name of any of the instruments used. Hmmm..
She's a know it all...
She seems to be afraid that she will come out looking stupid after all the bragging she did during last semester.
Honestly, it took a lot to tolerate it. When we broke sterile... I want to knock her out.. All I coul do was smile and congratulate her on the wonderful way she asked questions during class. Hmmmm...... swallowing my pride...

No comments: