Saturday, May 26, 2007

Understanding


Understand me...
In this misunderstanding....
I worship not the man that has saved me from nothing
Nor has he washed my sins away with his
blood and tears..
Forgiven thoughts that I fail to cast away
I have broken sacred rules that allow me
to walk guilty in a world that
holds sins far greater than my own.
I care not for the man which turns his cheek to my needs
and crushes me with his definition of love...
Caring is for cowards who have not felt the pain of a broken heart
I feel nothing for the soul that does not weep for me.
I cry not for my own soul.
Cursing the one that has offered me no forgiveness for my
mistakes.
I crave not the flesh that stumbles over my pride
forsaking my tears as he laughed out loud
over my misery.
His misery is short to come
he will know the pain of falling
The coming of spirit death.
When the heart and soul becomes love dead.
And I feel nothing where once he inhabited the void
Understand me....
Tear drops baptise my feet and purify the eyes
so that they may see the mistakes
before they are made secondly.
I have no room for the man that sins against my soul
and buries his memories in the
arms of a stranger.
I am used
By him that thought me once pure
Tainted me with injustice and branded
my soul
Executed my spirit with the fires of jealousy.
Understand me...
No.... Do not understand..
Never will I be able to...

Dcguzman 7-2001
Copyright 2001