Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween


After being in hairbow hell for the past 6 weeks, I finally realized that it was Halloween. Where did the time go!?! I decided to bake a cake and start buying and carving pumpkins. I went to the store and after spending about 15 minutes walking up and down the cake mix aisle, I chose a lemon supreme cake. Came home with my 3 huge pumpkins and then I thought about Emma's costume. Decided to pull the Bumble Bee costume out of the cobwebs in the closet, then proceeded into the living room to teach Emma to say "Bzzzz". LOL.. She's been running around the house all day saying "Buzzzzzzzz".
I put her on a stool at the kitchen table and let her mix the cake batter. Which she got everywhere! So funny, but you gotta love her! After I spent 2- minutes making the lemon pudding to go in the middle of the cake and then putting the icing all over it... Emma sticks her face in it! I couldn't believe it. I was shocked more than anything else. What can you say to that? Nothing... just love it and laugh about it. Hey, it's a story to tell her husband!

No comments: