Monday, June 23, 2008

Hot Headed

I'm hot headed and I admit it.

Today I went to the daycare to pick up Emma. She is there every day of the week but Tuesdays. Hell, even the daycare needs a break! They told me on Friday that a dental office for kids was coming in on Tuesday (tomorrow) to look at the childrens teeth and they asked me if I was interested in having them check Emma's. I agreed to it after reminding the owner of the daycare (Dorothy) know that I don't usually bring her in on Tuesdays and could tomorrow be an exception because of the dental office. I wasn't planning on bringing her in on Thursday or Friday of this week either because we were leaving to spend the night at my Grandmother's house. She agreed and that was the end of it.

Today I came in and clocked Miss Emma out as usual and I turned to remind her husband of the plans and before I could get all of what I was saying out of my mouth he interupts me and tells me that they have a "no drop off" policy and that I wasn't going to switch my days up like it ornot. I tried to explain to him what I had already talked about with his wife but he kept interupting me. He tells me that I will not be bringing her in on Tuesday. I tell him that he won't have to worry about it because I won't be bringing her back at all and that today was the last day he was going to be an asshole to me. I was so mad I left cursing!!

Then half way down the road I decide that I am going to go back and get her things. I walk in puffed up and pissed off and tell him that I am going to get my daughters things. I walk into the classroom, grabbed up Emma's belongings and leave mad again.

Half way down the road I remember that I left ALL of her medication and for a brief moment thought about whether I was going to go back and get it. She started coughing which told me I was going to have to go get it. Why make her miserable because her mama's a bitch! I turn the car around. Parked half assed in the driveway, grab Emma out of the car seat again and walk BACK into the daycare even more puffed up than before. I asked him for my medication and then he proceeds to tell me that the no drop off is policy and I proceed to tell him to kiss my lilly white ass and that I would be back in the morning for her pullups because I wanted to talk to his wife anyway. He told me not to stop payment on the daycare check. I told him I had no intentions of doing that but thanks for putting the thought in my mind. I planned on letting him cash that check so he could buy paper to print off his fucking policy and wipe his ass with it.

So, I'm home. I called Donald to tell him what was going on and all he could say was,
"I was having a pretty good day till I got this phone call. Good news is, I don't have to pay $117 a week for daycare anymore! WoooHOOooo!!"

No comments: