Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Take a POTTY

So today I am walking toward my daughters preschool classroom when I hear my daughters teachers laughing histerically. I went in and the teacher pulls me aside and tells me that they had just witnessed a funny interaction between my daughter Emma and another child in the class.

My daughter is potty trained now; all but night time hours. (Yes, we are proud!) Newest life's ambition.... soon to be posted!

Emma stands up and announces to the class that she has to go potty.

The little girl, upon hearing this, runs to the bathroom and stands in the doorway. She begins to taunt Emma about having to go potty.

Emma gets upset and pushed the little girl into the bathroom and says, "get your ass on the potty and pee then!"

Well, the teachers did nothing to her and I don't know if I am okay with that or not. Certainly they couldn't laugh at her about the event and still punish her. But still, I think it was the idea.

Once we got in the car I asked Emma why she did that.

She replied, "Mommy, ewery budy puts their asses on da potty!"

Maybe we need to use the less realistic words for body parts right now.. LOL...

No comments: