Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Work.. idiots

I've always been the type of person that runs from chaos. I can't explain it, I just know that it's better for me emotionally. I don't like to feel that someone is angry at me or dislikes me. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that doesn't like me; I'm okay with that!! I just hate it that the world has to be this way.

I have a job and the people at my job are trouble starters. They like to sit around and look for things to bitch about and then accuse people for their unhappiness. It's a vicious cycle and unfortunately I work in hell. My stress level has never been so high.

What do I do?? I don't know..

2 comments:

Aunt Gail said...

I used to hate corporate life for that very reason, Crystal. I know exactly how you feel. I love that photo of Emma, btw. She looks just like you!

CRYSTAL AND EMMA said...

AAAhhh.. thank you so much. She has gotten a lot bigger. they don't stay little for long. I have decided to reenroll her in ballet class again. She really liked it. Well, Tap more than anything. They go together for the Kinderdance class that she's taking. I can't wait for this years recital! :)