Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter


Well, I finally got the Easter thing over with and not a moment too soon. My little Easter Emma got up at 6:00 AM wanting to play. When I really came to and opened one eye she was laying there with her diaper half way off and holding her toes the whole time saying "Nan Nan" and "Maaa". Emma doesn't call me Mommy often. It's always "MA". Go figure. I think she has heard me scream it so much at my own mother that she has picked it up. At any rate, We had a little Easter egg hunt and she whined for a while. Then decided that it was easier for her to hold the basket and she kindly allowed me to hunt and pick up her eggs. I clearly realized that I got the raw end of that deal. I had just gone out and hid the eggs and now I have to go back and pick them up. She was pretty cool about opening all fo the eggs and eating the jelly beans inside. I just loved it though. We all had a blast with family here. We ate and had food and fun. It's funny because poor Mark uysually has to hide whenever he's around Emma. She burst out in tears every time she sees him.
We started dying Easter eggs yesterday and Emma had a BLAST! I couldn't believe how she dove right in to it. She kept throwing the eggs into all the dye colors. We had eggs with 5 different colors on them. She was so adorable.

No comments: