Monday, March 24, 2008

Sandbucket Kitty


This little girl is my world! We sat around today and watched her play with this stray cat that roams the neighborhood. She is an only child and sometimes I watch her when she's walking around the house, shuffling her little bare feet along the carpet. Her hands wondering along little "no-no" trinkets around the house, watching her cut her eyes at me to see if I'm watching her touch "the forbidden" items.
Today, I took this picture and as you can see her feet is off the ground! That cat brought Emma so much joy that she was jumping up and down. Okay, now that's from the picture view. Reality: you see that little yellow sand bucket? She was trying to beat the cat with it. The cat being so uncared for was happy to be beat with that little yellow pale as he was clearly getting attention of some sort. Needless to say I made her stop it, of course! But, the point is, well, there is no point. Just a kid having a blast with a kitty! :) God bless everyone!

No comments: